There are two types of badges:
- Standard badges - used to create an additional level of hierarchy in an experience. These badges are non-interactive and are commonly used to denote a Primary Website associated to a piece of content.
- Status badges - badges used to communicate a status. This is paired with specific colors to denote a status change.
Badges use both content & color to communicate states. Throughout Arc XP, some common badge states are:
- Unpublished - content is new and has not been published.
- Published - content is published and live.
- Read-Only Mode - another user is currently editing content
- Unpublished Changes - changes have been made that are not yet published.
- Scheduled - content is scheduled for publish.