- Status Visual Indicator
- Key Indicator - This is the primary information that differentiates each revision history item. This is usually date/time.
- Ability to roll back to a previous revision state (optional)
- Status Text
- Indication of what was changed (optional)
Revision History should be available to users in areas of the suite where content is edited. What final form revision history takes depends on the content that is edited, and how users need to interact with older versions.
For communicating status changes, use the industry standard:
- Green - for communicating when items are new
- Yellow - for communicating when items are not new, and have been changed.
- Red - for communicating when items have been removed.