- Items in view
- Total number of items, “of many”, or “X+”
- Previous button disabled
Page navigation and search result items can be placed above and/or below, aligned to the left/right/center of a body of content depending on the layout. See below for examples of options.
- User understands what page / number of items they are currently viewing (a screen reader needs to be able to read these.)
- User can select a different page to navigate to using the keyboard to control the dropdown (the dropdown needs to be keyboard operable)
- User understands there is a disabled previous button on the first page / set of items (resource: aria-disabled)
- User can navigate left and right via keyboard